rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
12.05.2007
-9:13:00 PM
havent been blogging for a long while now. kind of lost the typing enthusiasm, ha
hmm holidays have been a blur and a little boring for me. everybody are either working or overseas): and i'm superr bored. thank God that korean dramas and the television exist, really. oh and i'm expanding, not north-south way, but sideways. grahhh, i've been like a pig sleeping and eating all day):
i miss alot of pple!4I peeps, handbellers, and others. heck, i miss my teachers too! i wonder why i didnt take pictures with them during prom! and mrs loy was so pretty! I MISS CEDAR. for real.
my dad drove past the temporary Cedar holding place at kallang bahru last sunday and i saw the words 'cedar girl's secondary school' already painted in blue on the sch hall. ): and the sch looked quite big. heard its the old vjc and vs compound. hmm no wonder it didnt look small.
was reading through my previous posts and gosh, i sound simple-minded. funny
talking to zhiyun online now and we are both fantasizing abt korea! korean male artistes especially! lee dong wook and her junsu. HAHAH. i want to see him! NOW!:D
i will learn korean language someday! and go korea someday! woots, can put my korean language to test when bargaining for lower prices somemore. yay good good
hello! i'm a piano teacher-in-grooming and please find me if you want piano lessons! or know of anybody who wants piano lessons. i can charge you really cheap because i'm still a student, like maybe $10 per hour!(based on grades accordingly) pls contact me if you are interested(:
my sister's off for post prom and i did her makeup for her((((: and i'm alone(technically) because i have no one to watch korean dramas with. i want to start watching snow queen laas! and devil beside you(taiwanese drama) is quite nice. my girl is still the nicest drama EVER. :D:D:D
LDW!