rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
2.04.2007
-11:13:00 PM
hey! just watched the sg vs thai match. it was pretty exciting, much thanks to the thai swift attacks. singapore had poor defensive play, and they were mostly only relying on allam shah to score.
thailand is darn good la
to me, thailand was plain unlucky, they had the upper hand in attacking because sg always goes for long balls, and thailand players are good headers, eventually heading it to their goal side. but their goals were somehow miscalculated or lionel catches the ball
the fouls were equally bad on both sides
but towards the end of the match, sometime after amri scored, some thailand player went to
headbutt amri. cheater! he should get a red card can
and know what, i saw sthg superr funny, a free kick was awarded to thailand and arnd 5 sg players were standing tgt ready to defend, and suddenly one(standing in front) started scratching his dick la!what the hell! me and my sister were laughing like shit
HAHAHHA, i'll bet is the sg player who always wears back the same underwear for every match and
doesnt wash it!(check out today's sunday times, sports section)
HAHAHAHHA, superr funny
whoa, i nvr thought i would 'analyse' football matches
haha, i used to tell my cousin that "football is stupid, 11 players on the field all fighting for one measly pathetic ball" and he will always scold me.):
now i understand the beauty of it......(ahahha hannah!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!(:
though i think you wont see this, hope you liked the lipstick me and sis bought for you(:
went to my uncle's hse ystd to celebrate my mum's birthday, we had a good dinner. me and my cousins had fun! we watched bring it on 3 while eating and laughed like mad. 'wah, stupid quarterback'. realised that we share pretty much same views too(:
then watched night at the museum halfway and went to eat tau suan, whoa darn nice with the
you tiao and all:D started telling alot of jokes, laughed like crazies.yay i can tell you all tmr,super funny! then we had durian. MMMMMMMMMM
the bitter ones are really nice
as i ate i thought of those who shun durians like er.. shit. poor things):
played with issac uno and evth, i kept losing! until last game and i finally won him! hahah he's a soccer player la, so cool and best thing is that he doesnt has any airs abt him:D
photos:

