rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
2.18.2007
-1:54:00 PM
hello! its the first day of cny and i'm at home
haha, no life eh
):
NO LA, i waiting for my cousins to come arnd 4 plus
my other cousin and his girlfriend are at my hse now and i 'm too lazy to entertain them, i shall blog(:
just went to visit my grandfather's grave, its so weird now that i think abt it, for 4 yrs, 4 times i've went there, today's the first time that i cried ever since the funeral.
i suddenly envisioned my grandfather lying in cold hard earth, with maggots crawling out of his eye sockets and evth and i feel really upset.
but i know that we'll meet in heaven in the near future(: either Jesus' second coming, or when i die you know...
haha
crap, sorry if i've offended any friends of mine with all these thoughts when its new yr):
i'm so weird, arghh
v'day was a blast!
I FEEL LOVED
haha thanks my dears!
there are so many goodies at home, must control if not i'll grow even fatter!and its not good
random:
nishanthi! SORRY! no wonder i always thought how you can write with a wall on your right! hahahhha, return u ur liquid paper on wed(:
i love my handbell juniors!
they are so crappy and nice, lame and funny award shld go to hannahlampardlionellewis!HOHO
and i actually thought they were unfriendly and stubborn last time): sorry!
HAPPY CNY!:D