rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
12.08.2006
-1:38:00 PM
Hello
i'm quite free today
nicole got choir at the last min so our outing is er, postponed to next yr
hahah
okayy, so the blogging spirit in me kind of died-ded
argh,i'm alone at home from today till monday
my sis left for taiwan on wed and wont be back till 23rd dec,MISS YOU LA OKAY:D
must be careful ok,dont bang into a tree agn, i'll have a surprise for u when u're back(:
parents went to cameron highlands to
pick fruits.hahahh just kidding, today till monday night.
i wanted to go!then i realised chalet is on tues, which means, we have to buy the groceries on mon or smth.
so i cant go
yay we gonna have a camp next yr, decided not to do combined, we're gonna have a special event during camp next yr!eh, sec 3s,no, sec4s must thank me pls,ahha
i'll just post this details part from the hb blog just in case
details agn:
Aloha Changi Chalets
Nethvaron Bungalow A
take bus 29 from tampines bus interchange if you're going by your own timing
those staying on the NEL line,meet at
1.30pm at Hougang mrt control station
others, meet at Tampines mrt control station at
2.30pmwe will take bus 29 from tampines to the chalet
DON'T BE LATE.
pls msg me/weiting where you all will be meeting us,tampines or hougang or that you're reaching there yourselves so that we wont miss out anyone before we head for chalet(check the contact list for our numbers)
just to remind yall what to bring
sec1s:3 pckts of marshmellow
12 pckts of drinks
sec2s:8 pckts of tidbits
2 rolls of aluminium foil
sec3s:3 bunches of bananas [huijuan]
1 bottle of hershey's chocolate [vaish]
serviettes[charmian]
starters[huijuan]
sec4s and seniors:ice-cream
brush
wire mesh
skewers
mahjong
committee: drinks
corn
satay sticks
margarine
beehoon
cards
sausages
yeah thats all, do stayover:D
it'll be bonding also since we dont really have much bonding time tgt
crap,yihui just msged me that his competition is tonight,wth which tennis competition takes place at night? ok i think i'll be going
was watching Asian games ystd, the badminton match between Singapore Xing Aiying and Korea.
whoa,Xing is good man,she played really well for the first game.her strokes are fast and she handles smacks really well.she's only 17 laa.
but Korea won,only by a small margin,sad huh
and the commentator from S'pore at Doha commenting on the match sucked like crazy,and i swear i heard the word 'damn',and his comments are extra and rubbish,good riddance
i'm growing fat lately,do you know eating supper makes you fat?yes, i read an article from some newspaper and it turns out that supper also prevents you from getting a good slp, as your body gets to work to digest the food in your stomach while you're slping,when its actually supposed to
rest.brainpower wasted
I GREW 1CM,AHHAHA BIG NEWS.
before i end
HAPPY B'DAY WEITING!
bet u got a shock when I called you ystd,haha
pass you your present on monday!
I thought our friendship was for real,now it's gone coldwhy don't you trust me?when i said i'm there, i'll be therei feel like hugging you and tell you evth will be finebut i guess i'll nvr get the chance tobecause you're leaving too soon.