rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
11.11.2006
-10:33:00 AM
went to nicole's hse ystd to do chem
we managed to finish cedar prelim paper(eh sec4 paper!) and mcq of tkgs(sec4 paper also pls!)
wah,i think we squeezed brain juices until no more brain cells left
haha but skipping those we havent learnt yet was so
shuang:D
oh dear, i realised our class has a bimbo
NICOLE NG IS DARN BIMBOTIC
SHE GONE-CASE CAN
gosh, ahha shall not reveal what she did(:
doritos was nice, and i realised we nvr eat the rollercoasters!
haha, so there was pretty much textbook checking and when she felt frustrated she just starts screaming and singing
oh, it was
traumatisingand i'm so reserved, i just sat there and continue doing my work then she suddenly lie down on, you know what, TEXTBOOKS
because she claims that
putting ur head on a textbook while slping is good, because it can help you to absorb info more quickly, even when slpingHAHAHAHA
so stupid'
(esther pretends to be excited)'yeah yeah! then u can flip to
salts chpt and put ur head on it!because salts got more to memorise, so might as well store it in ur brain first right!'
HAHA!
wah lao, laughed until i almost fainted can
so lame
when breaktime went up to her 'family area' and she suddenly started digging out her photos from baby to last year's to let me see.
ooooh, nicole was so cute!
and i think i know why she hates taking photos now, because she took too much when she was young until she has big-time phobia
:D
around 6(or 5?)pm, we went swimming at the deep pool
whoa, it was so relaxing to swim after so long
burn calories, haha
towards the end we tried to swim the breadth of the pool in one breath and i totally couldnt, stopped somewhere in the middle, so lousy! ahha and nicole prolly did it, choir what.....
then we swam a bit more and went back to bathe
haha, then nicole's mum fetched me back,thanks auntie!:D
tah-dah,what a nice post
i guess i'm feeling real disappointed, so much for higher discipline standards.Renew my strength Lord,to keep me going and facing challenges each day