rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
11.29.2006
-6:09:00 PM
I think this is quite cool(but a bit cheeesy,haha!)
Do you have a map?No, why?
Because I got lost looking into your eyesDo you like raisins?No
How about a date?hahaDo you believe in love at first sight?No
Do you need me to walk past you agn?i like this scene from gong(:
let it buffer and start watching from 3:33min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wpJhPKAxXs&mode=related&search=
gosh, i'm so busy, and so stressed and so everything.i have like over 20 things to do and i dont know where to start with.wth
i have to plan camp for handbells,do proposals,go back to sch to take hb shirts for seniors,stockcheck our costumes,call pple to confirm they're coming,lias(aiyah i dont know how to spell!) here and there.think of ways to make handbells sound interesting to parents(when it alr is),blahblah. i've a lunch appt with kai, and support yihui at his competition,i forgot what sport): and i'm meeting vivan tmr, going to the whatever hospital at outram to check up on my backbone on sat,some scolliocis,then go shop for dad's birthday-cum-father'sday present.(i hope my sister can come,i dont think i've so much money)and meeting nicole,cheryl, vivian and ziling to shop next week.and i dont know how i'm going to squeeze the appt with kai in,darn. next next week will be like hell because i definitely need to meet up with comm on monday to shop for groceries.tues,wed is chalet.thursday i'll be dead beat but i think i'm meeting zhiyun(eh,you thurs can?ahha busy pok!), and friday there's handbells. i've only sat to pack for church camp from 17-22dec,then rest for one week and do some tys then sch reopens.
SHIT,i'm starting to hate hols,and my mum just called to remind me i've to continue doing the stupid amaths assessment.
ARGHH I ENVY SEC 4S.
i try to keep sundays free because its the Sabbath, and family time
i dont think i'll be blogging in a long while, until maybe after chalet or church camp,ahha but i know you all will be nice and continue to tag my tagboard right?wahahaha(:
okay, i really shdnt be here,so i'll stop here for now.
miss me!:D
random but,yay i love movie marathoning!(: