rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
11.17.2006
-3:39:00 PM
hello!
school today.woke up at 8 agn just to attend one miserable 1hr of lesson
amaths was okay, except syikin didnt come, so sarahj sat beside me.
oh sitting beside her was nth much man,apart from the fact that she took my handbell keys from my bag,and started doing R21 stuff with it.
HAHHAHAHAHA
after amaths went to do some stock check at as2, oh,the stock-checking person was very long-winded.rahhs and i had to take out all the boxes by myself and open them one by one.choir offered to help, but nvm,thanks anw(:
then walked out to pp.haha, nishanthi lent us her umbrella and its like HOT PURPLE.AHHA!, ok la, not exactly, its just pinkish purple:D sarahj was being so IRRITATING and all, because she doesnt know how to open umbrella, and when i hold umbrella for her,she's like 'esther!hold higher!i NOT SO SHORT!'
&^%%^@#$@$#$!%^$WHAT THE CRAP LAAA
then smth very funny happened, i was talking abt some stupid thing then we heard loud noises from our right(i was standing on the right u know) and she started YELLING.and as she yelled/shouted, she backed away until she almost hit the middle of the road!that scared me, and i started yelling too.because whatever she yelled until like that should be scary right, so we both were yelling like some crazy shit and then i decided to look towards my right, and saw a SMALL DOG RUNNING IN ITS HSE(IE, BEHIND THE GATES) TOWARDS OUR DIRECTION
WAHLAO.
@#%@^$%%^#@%&#@$%
i thought what happen can!ARGHHH, luckily there was no one around.or we'll just throw our face away.HAH
and i said i would type this so: sarahj attracts dogs
HAHA
because more than the usual no. of dogs along pp were active today whattt...
so after i came home from sch today i went to slp and woke up before expected time because of EXTREME ABDOMINAL PAINS.
yadayada, its just my period la. i hate my period.
actually i should thank God, because i discovered a remedy to cure cramps today(:
1.SHIT ALL YOUR SHIT OUT(no vulgar meanings there..)
2.essentially, PRAY because prayer works everytime(:
and after i went back to my bed to slp, my cramps were gone completely:D
I LOVE THIS HOLS:D
okok, i know sec 3s are supposed to hate their nov/dec hols because its catching up time, but i'm really pleased with myself,hehheh
i'm left with a very boring english compre,summary, HMT, last 2 pages of physics
HOHO
then i shall try not to slack durin dec and concentrate on my diploma and practice very hard
then i shall also catch up with linear law, log, functions(basically
amaths) ,study all the chapters for
chem and study
litsounds easy right?LIKE REAL
i'm wondering whether i should go for the church camp from 17-22 dec, and jan has alr taken the form for me, oh well i'll see how
because one day we all change, one day we all move on, one day we all forget.and because of that, i'm afraid. facing the world without you