rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
10.24.2006
-11:39:00 AM
OH GOSH
SOMETHING SUPER FUNNY HAPPENED ON FRIDAY
HAH
me and lichu were hooking a finger each together and walking in far east plaza, when we walked past a group of guys
and one of the guys went like, get this, in a super-unnaturally-high-pitched-for-a-guy-voice,' EEEE, na liang ge shi LLESBIANNN!'
meaning: EEEE, those two are LLESBIANNN!
HAHAHAH, cant believe i didnt hear that, or I will just start laughing in front of that idiot.
haha, pls use ur brain, what a dumb thing to say!me and lichu?NUTS.he's screwed la pls(with exams?haha!)
When lichu told me it was darn hilarious, especially the way she said the lesbian part, emphasized until i laughed like crazy shit
AHHAHAH, lichu u look like bung LOR.
Heheheh, kidding(;
I KNOW!
MAYBE ITS ME
BECAUSE MY SKIRT LONGER
HOHOHOS!
haha, not funny?
I THINK IT’S FUNNY!:D:D
handbells today!I LOVE JUBILEE!its like one of our almost-perfect songs, everyone's playing well, we are improving tons!-nodshead-
i’m proud of group a(: look at how much we have improved: sihui can play most notes now, and chimers doing great(and i thought they would get lost without the main G,Achime)
BASS ROCKS, CHORDS ROCKS, MELODY ROCKS!:D:D
WE NEED A GOLD, really(like who doesnt?)
ms chng has high expectations of us, dont ask me why
oh well, the pressure's way up
SYF '07(:
I've got tons to blog abt, but i'm tired/lazy –yawns-
nights!(:
i hate this computer!the whole post gone, and i blogged about really impt stuff!whatever,maybe its not meant to be said