rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
10.30.2006
-11:49:00 PM
hello!
o'level chinese is finally over, phew
no more exams for this year(:
i'm going to be really hardworking this hols, like weiting said,hols are going to pass so quickly you wont know what hit you
must do 10-yr series, because practically every senior is telling me to do that, if not i will regret etc.
haha, then i started wondering why
lit no 10-yr series?
HOHOS
i'm watching gong now.AHHA, shin is cute:D as in, he's like so cool in the show so when he does smth stupid i'll start getting a kick out of it(meaning: laughing super hard)
OOHS,heh
zhiyun is lousy, she keep changing her targets. now is some cooking person and she scribbled his name all over my chinese ws.rahhs and lichu keeps singing the
sarang een gah yo song that it got stuck in my brain for today's exam.
I miss their crappings!ahha, wonder whether we will sit smth like that next yr?
then it will be so fun!ahha
you know what!my father likes gong too.HAHAHA
everytime I laugh out loud at the com. he will go like, 'what, what happened?!!' ahha, so interested ah, first time seh. then i'm so nice i replayed the funny scenes so that he can laugh too:D:D
aiyah i'm bored and my eyes are going blind soon, i watched 5 hrs of gong on my com ok!
nights(: