rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
9.20.2006
-11:26:00 PM
updating agn
because i forgot to type smth(:
hey, i think you need to relax yeah
everyone has their own limits
you cant possibly push yourself so far, so much in fact, that you are going over the edge
maybe i really dont understand the stress that you are going through
but hey, everyone has got pressure and stress from external factors right?
but we still have got to learn how to manage it!
stressing yourself out with maths formulae,chinese characters,science eqns is NOT going to do you any good.
and you are not dumb,stupid, and whatever.you HAVE your own strengths, your abilities.
i know,i look at you, i see you stressing and getting f*ed up with all those textbooks is not going to bring you anywhere
u need a break my dear girl.
you've got try to understand your mum,she loves and knows you for who you are.
moreover,every parent will put a certain pressure on their own child,hoping that they will be motivated to study
you need to slow down
stop multi-tasking
appreciate the better and more worthwhile things in life before moving on
its late,
and i really hope you are having a good sleep now!
goodnight,will pray for you to sleep tight and NO eyebags(:
ps.as for that person, just tell her straight in the face to copy her notes herself
i did that know too!to lm, during lit, longlonglong time ago.haha oops.